Ace Chapman was a born entrepreneur; at the age of 5 he sold his school pictures to make back the $20 it cost for him to take them, by the age of 19 he had bought his first business, and by the age of 21 he had made his first million.
A college dropout with an eye for opportunity, Ace Chapman found a calling in buying and selling businesses. It was with the motivation to continue enjoying his life and having the luxury of freedom to do what he wanted that he invested in this business of buying businesses.
In the past 16 years, Ace has purchased over 40 businesses and discovered unique strategies to finance businesses and continues to help other people leverage those same strategies.
In this episode, Ace Champman and I discuss:
- How he bought his first business
- Lessons from running his first site
- Going out of business and almost losing it all
- How to get out of a situation where there seems to be no hope
- Importance of having the right mindset
- Working with a mentor
- How YOU can find a good mentor
- On changing the world
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Oscar Hamilton – Podcast Editing & Production services
Our Sponsor: www.ResultsBreakthrough.com
Find your perfect accountability partner and start working together to achieve everything you can. Finish your courses and training programs, stick to your diet and exercise program, do life the way you always wanted!