Dr. Gundry firmly believes that we can directly affect our health and wellness by diet, supplementation, and living well. He discovered the one thing in his research that completely changes everything you think you know about eating well, and he has the proof to back up his claims.
As a renowned cardiologist, heart surgeon, medical researcher, and author, he gave it all up to start a clinic that helps people without surgery. During his 40-year career, Dr. Gundry has performed 10,000 operations and developed patented, life-saving medical technology. He is also the former president of the American Heart Association.
He is also the author of “Dr. Gundry’s Diet Evolution” and 2017 and “The Plant Paradox” which became New York Times bestseller.
In this episode, we will be discussing:
- Why you should think twice about vegetarian and vegan diets
- How our food is making us sick – and what we can do about it
- What happens to your body when you eat natural protein
- The argument that eating fruit is like eating skittles
- Problem with government science funding
- Foods that you need to stay away from
- Making simple lifestyle shifts and living a healthy life
Resources Mentioned in This Episode: