Kevin Harrington is best known as one of the original sharks from the Emmy winning TV show “Shark Tank” and has been a successful entrepreneur over the last 40 years.
Kevin has launched over 20 businesses that have grown to over $100 million in sales each. Kevin has been involved in more than a dozen public companies, and has launched over 500 products generating more than $5 billion in sales worldwide. As the inventor of the Infomercial, he created the most powerful Info marketing company called: As Seen On TV and his products are in big box stores all over the world.
In this episode, we will be discussing:
- Stories from old days and how Kevin got started as an entrepreneur
- How people often get what they believe
- Getting started with infomercials and how they were a gold mine
- The principle of “Sell First, Build Later” mentality
- The Shark Tank experience
- Contracting Out – lessons on getting others to do some of the important work
- Quality vs. quantity – getting the right mix of clients
- Building key relationships
- What Kevin is passionate about today
- The “Change the world” question
Resources Mentioned in This Episode: