Crashing and burning was never part of the plan. But when Damion Lupo did, he used that period of suffering to rebuild himself into a financial dynasty. Damion Lupo has started and owned more than 30 different companies including an insurance agency, a precious metals firm, a venture capital company, a financial consulting firm, and more than a dozen real estate investment and development companies.
He is a 5-time author and sought after financial consultant for accredited investors and business owners.Using a vast knowledge of financial markets, money psychology and pattern recognition he’s an expert at quickly diagnosing hidden financial cancers with clients and their organizations and rewiring both for success.
In this episode, Damion Lupo and I discuss:
- How created his business on a credit card
- Losing everything
- Basics of starting a business
- Process to identify the elements of failure
- Evaluating yourself
- Everything you need to know about restarting the business
- Creating a team of great people
- Serving people and developing relationships
- The value of Testimonials and how to use them
- Setting goals, building plans
- Getting out of comfort zone and utilizing everything you got
- About financial teaching
Resources Mentioned in This Episode: